Monday, September 20, 2010

Come On, Who Doesn't Like Boobs?

That's right, boobs. Naked boobs! Breasts, tits, hooters, jugs, cans, fun bags, dirty pillows. There I said it. It's right here in the body of this blog, hell it's there in the title..and you can be damn sure it will be in the tags. Why? because of the traffic it will generate of course!!!! We all know that sex sells (no one watched Bay Watch for the acting) and it is my contention that youtube videos with breasts, get more hits than those without breasts. Im not sure it is enough to just have it in the title or in the tags, I think the still-shot, the thumb-nail of the video needs to have them (I'm not talking bare breasts here, just a low cut top, or a little cleavage. You want them to watch the vid, not wank the one-eyed-wonder-weasel looking at the freeze frame) And imagine if the uke player also has breasts!!!! Youtube-partner-bucks here we come!!! I am certainly not implying that any of our female ukulele friends don't deserve every single hit/sub they get..but seriously if it meant 100k a year in free youtube money, I'd have them out there more than Pam Anderson, Drew Barrymore, and Anna Nichole-Smith combined!!! (are my references dated?) No matter, you get my point. ....now, If only man-boobs garnered the same response....

6 comments:

RussBuss said...

nice post Alan!

UKISOCIETY said...

Oh, no you don't!

:P

UKISOCIETY said...

btw, I love the pic of the Hoff sucking it in.

Baron said...

Booze: My tits are pretty nice, although a bit hairy. Much bigger than Russels. Will you marry me?

Grumpy Coyote said...

I thought I was the only one who said "splazoingas". I often wish I had breasts. Though, while I may get more hits on my videos, I would most certainly never leave the house again. I'll just have to settle for the splazoingas of others.

Adelle the Great said...

::sigh:: Men are so funny when it comes to imagining what they would do if they had boobs.

I like to call them "magic sacks"

Post a Comment