- Writing, producing, directing and starring in a musical drama based on the early life of Kelly Clarkson as told through her older brother Jason. (or maybe through her sister Alyssa, it's still undecided. but either way, KC will shine!)
- Inventing the mid-C string that will end the debate over "low G" versus "high G" on ukuleles. This mid-C string will also be known as the "STFU string" and will be sold in two different colors, clear and off-clear.
- Becoming the guy at ukulele festivals that wears socks with flip flops. And not ninja socks with the split toe, but regular white tube socks, preferably with blue stripes to accentuate the calves.
- Improving my fingerpicking technique via aromatherapy.
- Developing a cure for gravity.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
So Boozelele mentioned something about a project I was working on in the last post. However, I'm not exactly sure how he found out about it since the details have been tucked away in my diary this whole time. Well anyway, it's called the "Project For Corn" and I will be focusing on a few items of self improvement for this year. Call it a belated New Year's Resolution if you will.