If I have to watch another stop-motion strip-tease of someone opening a stupid uke one more time, I'm going to have to falcon punch an iceberg.
The d-bag checklist to buying a uke.
1. Start several threads on UU asking about the best uke. Do NOT give anyone any hints to size, style, sound or anything that might help narrow down the search.
2. Ignore all advice you were given, and buy a uke that no one has suggested
3. Start a thread about waiting for it to arrive.
4. Start a thread that telling everyone about the uke you just received.
5. Make a stop-motion video of you unwrapping the uke.
6. Make a video playing one of these songs
7. Start a thread about which strings would sound best on your uke.
8. Start a thread about how you wished you had bought a "K" uke.
9. Try to sell uke for the same price you paid.
10. Go to step 1.