I've decided that this ukulele purchase desease must be addressed at some point (Grumpy made some valid points in his last blog, which I concur with). I have been thinking a lot about this lately, and here are those thoughts (in no particular order).
1. I have never sold a uke. I have every one I have ever purchased.
2. What if I decided on say five ukes that I would like to have forever, and only buy and keep those?
3. There are really only two more that I absolutely must have. (ahem).
4. Mainland's shipment is almost here. I don't yet own one (this is one of the two that I must have).
5. I really like the ones I own, but I can only play one at a time. I have been neglecting some...but I really like knowing they are there.
I'm not really sure what the value of this post is. I guess I am looking for some guidence. Or at least sympathy. And there is NO better place for sympathy, positivity, and helpfulness than this blog, and with you wonderful, loving people.