Saturday, October 17, 2009

No Ukes were Harmed in the Making of This Blog

Why can't I sleep? Because my brain is too damn active... pondering great mysteries. No uke content here... I was gonna apologize for going off topic but after Al posted a furry vid I figure we don't have a topic to stray from.

Random Thoughts from the land of Ukulele Delly:

Just because you can get into the pants, doesn't mean they fit you.

Has anyone ever said "Hey! Check out that Bulgarian chick! She is HOT!"?

As my best friends, I trust that one of you will immediately clear my computer history if I die unexpectadly.

If a piano player is a pianist, wouldn't a race car driver be a racist?

7 comments:

RussBuss said...

a racist nascar driver?? ha, that'll be the day!

Mugambismonkey said...

If a train station is a station where the trains stop, wtf is a workstation?

Boozelele said...

Just because you can get into my pants..doesn't mean....wait.....

And I am still a little freaked out by that Vid Alan posted.

UKISOCIETY said...

Mmm. Bulgarians....

Grumpy Coyote said...

Also - what's up with varicose veins? Nothing else is ever described as varicose.

As for hot Bulgarians, I'm sure Booze can find us a website.

Boozelele said...

Also...How many Bulgaian piano players can you fit into your pants?

UKISOCIETY said...

BTW, ,my post was on-topic, what with a uke-playing furry! :P

Post a Comment