Saturday, October 10, 2009

They've Gone And Done It




Well they did it. Youtube has gone and changed my page design to the new format. I should have known they wouldn't let me keep the old style forever. Adelle blogged about this once before. The new design sucks. I thought we all agreed on that.

But I've seen this kind of thing before. Putting things like this off doesn't mean they will just go away. And you would think I would have learned my lesson in the past with things like the dentist, Jiffylube, and that case of jock-itch. Once again I naively thought that if I just ignored the warnings, and just kept putting action off, everything would be fine...but as in the past it wasn't fine. It wasn't fine at all. Now I have a bad teeth, a blown engine, scabs on my junk, AND a shitty youtube page.

8 comments:

Mugambismonkey said...

If YouTube did this to my profile, I'd want my money back! Dammit, today I feel like a lab-experiment squirrel...

RussBuss said...

yup, same here. today must have been "lets fuck with UCB" day at youtube. they got us all! the new channel design sucks b-sauce. oh and youtube is still hiding comments left and right. as soon as i find the coin-return slot on youtube, i'm sticking an M-80 in there.

Adelle the Great said...

Okay, I could list at least 5 serious reasons why I hate the new channels... but instead I'm gonna opt for "Fuck Youtube! Hate Channels!!"

Grumpy Coyote said...

They are bunches of suck. I'm hoping that now they all switched folks will make another stink and they'll at ;east improve them.

Unlikely, We are talking Google here. Like they give a crap.

Mugambismonkey said...

Fuck me! They've done it too, to my channel! I hate fucking YouTube! I want my money back!!! Gimme another M-80 Russ and a sledge hammer to re-program their servers!

Mugambismonkey said...

I wish I could dismiss the layout override and not just this message: http://www.dirk.li/fotos/other/New%20YouTube%20Channel%20Layout%20Override.jpg

Adelle the Great said...

...and am I the only one so retarded that it took like 20 minutes to figure out how to edit the new layout...?

Grumpy Coyote said...

Wait... It can be edited? Well, wouldya look at that.

Post a Comment